Yearbooks are expensive. The ideal solution: a FREE yearbook.
MemberFocus Community Credit Union has a special offer, exclusively for high school seniors (class of 2017) in the Dearborn area:
Join our credit union by opening a savings account with just $5, and we'll pay for your yearbook!
Accounts must be opened in-person at a MemberFocus office. Seniors under 18 years old must bring a parent or legal guardian.
- Open a savings account and keep it open through senior year
- Set up a direct deposit or make at least (6) deposits
- Provide an email address so we can send you financial literacy information
- East Dearborn: 6246 Chase Rd.
- West Dearborn: 1050 N. Telegraph Rd.
Bring the following with you:
- Yearbook order form
- $5 to deposit in savings
- Photo ID & birth certificate
- Parent/guardian, if you're under 18 years-old
- Call Evan @ (313) 581-2002 ext. 2224
Outside of business hours:
- Fill out our contact us form and we'll get back to you the next business day.