Now available for your PC and mobile devices. Simply put, Online Bill Pay is safer, faster, and easier than paying bills with checks in the mail.
With Online Bill Pay you can:
- Make one-time or recurring payments
- Schedule payments for future dates
- Store all of your payees information in one place
- Store up to 18 months’ worth of payment history
Not to mention the savings:
- No more mailing supplies: stamps, envelopes, etc.
- No more trips to the post office
- Faster and easier than writing checks and balancing a checkbook
Information for First Time Users:
Online Bill Pay is accessed through MemberConnect home banking. Click the secure link below to watch an informative video on Online Bill Pay. In less than 7 minutes you will learn everything you need to know about setting up and using Online Bill Pay.
Our valuable Bill Pay product is offered with minimal fees, that can be easily avoided altogether.
- Members enrolled in e-Statements: FREE Bill Pay
- Members enrolled in paper statements: $4.95/month for Bill Pay
- Inactive Bill Pay fee (after 3 months without use): $15/month until your Bill Pay is reactivated or un-enrolled.