On February 6th, we launched a new online banking site. Our new online banking product provides greater convenience and security to our members.
All of the following items will remain the same between our old site and our new online banking site:
- Your login credentials (i.e. username and password)
- All account history, settings, and e-Statements
- All of your Bill Pay history, settings, and payees
- All eAlerts settings
- Create your own "My Dashboard" page to put all of your favorite online banking features in one convenient place.
- Create "nicknames" to help identify your share accounts
- Create "transfer memos" to help identify the purpose of your transfers
- View your VISA Credit Card within online banking; single sign-on access
- View loan payoff amounts
- View pending deposits
After entering your username and password like normal:
- You will be prompted to select a "security image." This image will appear on every page within online banking to let you know you are on our secure page.
- You will be prompted to set up (3) security questions. These questions will only be asked upon login if your activity is considered unusual; such as logging in from a new device for the first time.
Once your security image and security questions have been set up, you'll be able to use online banking like normal.
If you have any questions about our new online banking site, please send us a message. We'll respond within one business day. Thanks!