Why do I need Secure Checking with IDProtect®?
We've all seen the headlines. Despite everyone's best efforts, data breaches continue to happen. Hackers and identity thieves obtain more personal and financial information everyday. In fact, Michigan was rated the worst state in America for identity theft.
At just $4.95/month, Secure Checking with IDProtect® delivers:
- Credit File Monitoring3- daily credit file monitoring and automated alerts of key changes to your Experian, Equifax, and TransUnion credit reports
- Identity Monitoring - monitoring of over 1,000 databases including credit, Social Security, public records, real property records, telephone, and many others.
- Fully Managed Identity Theft Resolution Services - should your identity ever be stolen, you will have a fraud specialist assigned to manage your case and work with you until your identity is restored.
- Up to $10,000 identity theft expense reimbursement coverage3 - to cover expenses associated with restoring your identity (please see Guide to Benefit for additional details regarding eligibility, terms, and exclusions.)
- 3-in-1 Credit Reports - request a new 3-in-1 report every 90 days or upon receipt of credit alert
- Credit Score4 - receive a new single bureau credit score with every new credit report
- Debit and credit card registration
- Online identity theft news center and valuable phone and web resources
- No minimum balance requirements
- Overdraft protection from savings or line of credit
- Courtesy Pay up to $5001
- Free online/mobile banking & Bill Pay2
- Free eStatements
|Cost||Included with Secure Checking|
|# of lines covered||4|
|Broken phone coverage||x|
|Stolen phone coverage||x|
|Lost phone coverage|
|# of claims allowed in 12 months||2|
Secure Checking account holders may choose to use this cell phone protection in place of or in conjunction with the existing coverage plans.